It’s the season for corn! So I made these corn ribs and friends, even fussy friends have become huge fans!
- 5 sweet corn
- 4 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 tbsp of smoked paprika
- 1tbsp of cumin seeds
- 1 tsp of chili flakes
- 1 tsp of salt
- juice of 1 lime
- Take the outer leaves of the corn.
- Microwave the corn for 10 minutes.
- Make a marinade with the above listed ingredients.
- Cut the corns lengthwise in 4 once cool enough to handle.
- Brush the marinade onto the corn.
- Air fry for 15 mins at 200 degrees Celsius or there abouts.
- Add more minutes if the corn has not charred.
- Once the corn starts to char, it is ready!
- Serve with salad and your favourite dip or dressing.