What do you do with one left over wrap, a green capsicum, an onion, a tomato, a green chili,a handful of spinach, some feta and 4 eggs? Well you can make this brunch or breakfast wrap that feeds two. The toppings are made in an air fryer and use minimal oil, then the wrap with the toppings is baked in a Breville Wave 3 in 1. You could just fry the veggies too and put them on top of a wrap and bake them in a conventional oven.
- 1 wholemeal soft wrap, medium size
- a few squirts of olive oil spray
- 1 onion
- 1 green capsicum (pepper)
- 1 green chili
- 1 tomato
- 1 handfull of spinach
- some chopped parsley
- half a block of Greek feta
- low sugar tomato sauce (ketchup)
- Slice the onion in even rounds, dice the green capsicum and slice the tomato and chili.
- Preheat the pan in you airfryer after you have given it a little olive oil spray.
- Once hot add the vegetables to the pan, listen to them sizzle and add a little salt.
- Airfry for 10 minutes.
- Retrieve the vegetables.
- Clean the pan and preheat the oven via the automenu, choose cook, then pizza.
- Preheat for 3 minutes as part of the auto menu, retrieve the pan and put the wrap in, then the vegetables, add 4 eggs. Top with spinach, parsley and feta and give it a little spray.
- Cook for 15 minutes, retrieve from the oven and criss-cross with a little ketch up.
- Brunch for hungry sailors on a cold day!
Cost in Australia (approximately, shopped at a value supermarket)
- free range eggs $2.40
- feta $2.00
- tomato $1.20
- chili $0.30
- onion $0.20
- spinach $0.20
- wrap $0.20
- others $1.00
- Total $7.50