Today has been an awesome day with lots of activity so at 4 pm now I am getting hungry!
So I am looking for an afternoon appetizer… Ok l am looking into my fridge and I see zucchini and cheese. That’s it I can make zucchini tots! It is a sunny day so I can cook this in my ninja Air fryer without having to use fuel!
- 1 zucchini grated
- 1 egg white
- 1/4 of of a cup of grated hard cheese
- 1/3 of a cup of panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 tsp of salt
- cooking spray
- Grate your zucchini and put a little salt with it, leave to stand 10 mins or so.
- Squeeze the grated zucchini through a cheese cloth until all the water has left it.
- Mix with bread crumbs,egg white and cheese.
- Take some baking paper and squirt some cooking spray over it.
- Take a spoon full of the mixture into the palm of you hand and squeeze it into the shape on the photo.
- Put it on the baking paper and repeat till all the mixture has gone.
- Bake for 18-20 mins at 200 degrees Celsius.